Wednesday, November 12, 2008

As promised

I am back!

Thought I would get back into it by referring to this great method for getting that grunge look in portraits.

See here for how it is done. Scott Kelby was mentioned several times by Chritian Fletcher and I feel good for finding out more about Scott and knowing that even the great photographers are out there learning from guys like Scott.

I was going to post a picture of Christian but thought I should get his permission first (that is the right and legal thing to do after all).

So I will post my application of Scott's grunge look another time.

In the mean time, here is a nice picture I took while in Perth. You don't have to like it but leave a comment/criticism! It is one thing that I took away from Christian's course, sometimes us photographers like things that might not ever sell - do you think this one might? High art or wishful thinking :) ?

Have fun in the photography fray - until next time.

No comments: