Monday, May 05, 2008

The Gear is Here! (Yippee)

The fun continues!
I enjoy getting new gear - because it is new, because it is different and most of all because I get new challenges.
No. 1 challenge I am hoping for is to start being a strobist.
For those unfamiliar with the term, check out this great blog. Not only are there regular challenges, but I found there are too few photographers that understand flash - myself included.
So, being a person who wants to be more adventurous, I thought that should be something I understand and maybe it will give me an edge in photography. Certainly there is a lot more gear to be had!
Anyway, I will leave you with a photo (not yet a flash related one - wait until the next post!). The image is of Mt Nameless, the tallest mountain in Western Australia with 4WD access (and a tough walk).
And get out into the fray!



No comments: