Monday, February 25, 2008


Ok, ok... it has been a LONG time.


I am finally back (having re-located my blog) and committing myself to a regular foray :).


I have upgraded the knowledge (and the gear) since first posting these few images so hopefully my images have improved...
The picture of my Prado on the left is a little example of playing around in Photoshop. I got the idea from an article I read about converting your photos to look like images in the British series "Top Gear" (yeah!).
It's a great program though having recently seen the first few episodes (Australia missed out on them), I am glad they moved on!
Talking about moving on, I have got off the subject. This is a photography blog!
Oh well, I will see if I can get a few more images together to post and work on one or more posts per week (work with me, this is not my day job :))
Until next time.

No comments: